Heritage Harbour – “A Great Place to Live.”
Our community offers
- World-class recreational facilities
- Innumerable cultural, educational, physical, and recreational activities
- Beautiful environment
- Bus, TV, and other services
- Ideal location, near Annapolis, Maryland
- Various types of homes
- Mature, stable, and fiscally-responsible Community Association.
The center of community activities is the community lodge, which is at 959 River Strand Loop. It features an auditorium, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, library, recreational activities room, woodwork shop, television studio, and many rooms for meeting and college courses.
Behind the Lodge, the outside pool and picnic area adjoins a horseshoe pit, a bocce ball court, and a walkway down to our waterfront on the South River.
At our Golf-Tennis Court-Clubhouse complex, which is at 875 Harry S. Truman Parkway, we offer nine tennis courts, a nine-hole golf course, and a clubhouse with a pro shop and a Dining Room.
A secure storage lot for RVs and boats is located at the Bermuda Lane cul-de-sac, off the northern loop of Mastline Drive.